LATIN FUSION DIP & CHIPS PLATTER – A festive layer of beans, meats, salsas, sour cream and cheese layered and served with chips. MAKE IT HOW YOU WANT IT.
- Your Choice of Beans: Pinto or Black; whole or refried.
- Your Choice of Meat (or make it veggie no meat): Spicy Chipotle Pork, Dulce Pork, Chicken Verde, Chicken Mole, Steak Poblano, or Not Your Typical Chorizo
- Your Choice of Salsa: Spicy Chipotle Salsa, Salsa Fresca, Salsa Verde, Salsa Tarta
- Add Guacamole, Sour Cream or Jalapeno Lime Sour Cream
- Your Choice of Cheese: Sharp Cheddar, Monteray Jack, Pepper Jack
BEANS & CHIPS PLATTER – A wide variety of types of beans to choose from and served with tortilla chips or plantain chips. (Available in Full and Half Pans)
BLACK BEAN - flavorfully cooked in spices. Served whole or refried, and can add Verdura Mixture (mixture of caramelized onions, tomatillos, and green chilies) to beans. Can also be served with or without melted cheese on top (Monterey or Pepper Jack).
PINTO BEANS – Pinto beans are prepared three different ways. Served whole or refried and can also be served with or without melted cheddar cheese on top.
- Cooked with bacon fat infused with red chili pods.
- Vegetarian style.
- Cooked with plantains, coconut milk, and spices, then layered on top with fried plantain nuggets. (Served with plantain chips instead of tortilla chips)
WHITE BEANS – Served whole or refried. Cooked with lime and spices and folded in chopped roasted poblano chilies and a poblano cream.
VERDE RICE – White long grain rice cooked in a rich tomatillo stock with lime and spices, then added fresh diced tomatillos and cilantro. (Available in Full and Half Pans)
MOLE RICE – White long grain cooked in a rich infused mole stock of different types of dried chilies, spices, nuts, cinnamon and a little chocolate, then topped with toasted sesame seeds.
LOCO TROPICAL RICE – White rice cooked in an infused stock of pineapple juice and coconut milk with a paste made with roasted garlic, cilantro, scallions and pineapple. The rice is garnished with toasted coconut, pineapple tidbits and chopped scallions.